Sunday, April 29, 2012

An Open Letter to My Distinguished Opponent:

Dear Kate,

I cannot help but note that you have failed to update your book list or post your page count since... January.  This fact is distressing; although I know that you continue to read books in a geekly fashion, I am concerned that your commitment to the Geek Throwdown is waning.

I have been tempted to declare victory by default.  However, in my infinite magnaminity magnaminousness goodness, I will offer you a temporary reprieve. 

If you recall, we originally agreed that whichever Geek was behind at the quarter-year mark would be subject to an embarrassing penalty.  I am prepared to postpone your immanent (Get it?  GET IT?) social disgrace until the half-year mark. 

Be prepared.  It is coming.  And when it does, the shaming will be epic.

Hugs,

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment